Please let me know if you find some thing that is broken.
You can no longer add the same spell twice to the active spellbook.
- The message will now show how many spells that was added.
- Level 0 spells are now called "Cantrip"
Manage spellbooks no longer lists the spells for that book.
- You can still click on the name of the book to remove spells
Renameing the spellbook will be added later
Elemental Evil spells are no longer imported by default when you create a new spellbook.
- You can choose to include all the EE spells for that class.
- When you are viewing a spell you can now add or remove that spell from the active spellbook .
When you list spells and have a active spellbook you now have a symbol to add or remove the spell from that spellbook directly from the list.
- The page will still reload for every add / remove you perform, this will be changed in the future.
- When you view a spellbook the TOC list on the side now shows the spells level.