Warding WindA Elemental Evil spell
Casting time: 1 Action
Duration: Concentration, up to 10 minutes
A strong wind (20 miles per hour) blows around you in a 10-foot radius and moves with you, remaining centered on you. The wind lasts for the spell’s duration.
The wind has the following effects:
• It deafens you and other creatures in its area.
• It extinguishes unprotected flames in its area that are torch-sized or smaller.
• The area is difficult terrain for creatures other than you.
• The attack rolls of ranged weapon attacks have disadvantage if they pass in or out of the wind.
• It hedges out vapor, gas, and fog that can be dispersed by strong wind.
Page: 23 from EE Players Companion
A Bard, Druid, Sorcerer, Wizard, spell
Create and save your own spellbooks, sign up now!
Looking for another spell ? Visit to the spell list